Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Confirm that the manuscript has been submitted solely to this journal and is not published, in press, or submitted elsewhere.
- Confirm that you have prepared your paper and files in accordance with the journal's style and format requirements (see Author Guidelines).
Articles are assessed by the editor and then sent to peer review. The peer review is double-blinded, meaning that both the author and the persons who carry out it — at least two persons — are anonymous for each other. Because the review process is anonymous, authors must avoid writing their submissions (including notes) in a way that discloses their identity.
Rights and fees
- All articles are published open access (CC BY-SA).
- The author retains the copyright.
- SJLT has the right to distribute articles or parts of articles for as long as the journal exists.
- The articles will be published in the journal’s online and open-access issue.
- By special request, the article can be printed as a hard copy in a journal/book.
- If the author publishes an article or parts thereof in another journal or medium, it should include a statement that the article first appeared in SJLT.
- Articles in SJLT are not remunerated, but authors will receive three complimentary issues if their article is printed.
- SJLT do not charge authors for publication or submission (APC).
- All authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research (as stated in the Vancouver Convention).
- We publish original work. Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Both plagiarism and self-plagiarism is inadmissible. The work of others and previous works by the author must be appropriately cited or quoted.
- The editor is responsible for making a decision of accepting or rejecting a manuscript, and will ensure a fair peer-review process by qualified reviewers. The editor does not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, or other editorial advisers.
- See also our full publication ethics and policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.